That's how good XFL week 1 was. We're already getting our XFL live stream details in order for week 2's action — which is starting now. Yes, pro wrestling magnate (and on-screen character) Vince McMahon's renegade football league is back and it's actually good.
Yes, in a shocking twist worthy of Monday Night Raw, the XFL made its triumphant return last week, and made a hit on social media as the crew revealed how they learned their lessons.
Not only was there high-quality gameplay, some innovations to the format (improved instant replay and a better kind of kickoff) led to a faster and more enjoyable game.
The public agreed, with tens of millions watching XFL in its first week, and positive reviews.
Now, through, the XFL is back for week 2 and we’re halfway in. First, the New York Guardians got blanked by the DC Defenders, losing 27 to 0. Then the Seattle Dragons beat the Tampa Bay Vipers 17 to 9. The games are all on major networks, so they should be easy enough to watch on traditional cable or satellite, but they'll also be readily streamable.
So, if you still have the football itch and want to see what all the fuss is about with XFL, read on for our look at this week's XFL games and how to live stream them from the device of your choice.
XFL start times: When are the week 2 games?
Today’s early game begins at 3 p.m. ET and it sees the Dallas Renegades taking on the Los Angeles Wildcats, and will air on ABC. The second game, at 6 p.m. ET on FS1, will see the St. Louis BattleHawks battling the Houston Roughnecks.
How do I use a VPN to live stream the XFL season opener?
If you’re traveling outside the country, but don’t want to miss the games, a virtual private network, or VPN, could be an ideal choice. With a VPN service, you can connect to your desired streaming service through a U.S. server, which will let you access any game as if you were at home.
We've evaluated many VPN services, and our top pick is ExpressVPN. It meets the VPN needs of the vast majority of users, offering outstanding compatibility with most devices and impressive connection speeds. It's also affordable at $12.95 per month. (Signing up for longer periods of six months or a year reduces the cost even more.)
Our favorite VPN service, ExpressVPN, really shines thanks to its safety, speed and simplicity-to-use. It's also compatible with loads of devices - from iOS and Android to Roku, Apple TV and PlayStations. You'll even get an extra 3 months free if you sign up for a year, or there's a 30-day money-back guarantee if you just want to give it a try.View Deal
How can I get XFL week 2 games to live stream without a cable or satellite subscription?
Since the games all air on major networks, there will be no shortage of ways to watch them.
Even if you've cut the cord, you can always use one of the best TV antennas to pick up the signals over the air and watch them from the comfort of your home.
If you'd prefer to watch the games on a streaming service, however, there are plenty of ways.
Here's a rundown of how you can watch XFL's week 2 games from your favorite streaming service:
Hulu's Live TV: package costs $55 per month for 60 channels, including ABC (and all other major networks). You can also record up to 50 hours of programming to Hulu's cloud DVR. View Deal
YouTube TV: The $50-a-month YouTube TV has more than 70 channels, including all four major networks — ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC. YouTube TV also has an unlimited cloud DVR storage. View Deal
AT&T TV Now: If you don’t mind spending $65 per month for AT&T TV Now’s 45+ channels, you’ll find that you’ll be able to stream all four major networks. Best of all, HBO is included in the package for the same price. View Deal
XFL 2020 Schedule
- Roughnecks at Viper: Sat., Feb. 22 @ 2 p.m. Eastern on ABC
- Renegades at Dragons: Sat., Feb. 22 @ 5 p.m. Eastern on Fox
- Guardians at BattleHawks: Sun., Feb. 23 @ 3 p.m. Eastern on ESPN
- Defenders at Wildcats: Sun., Feb. 23 @ 6 p.m. Eastern on FS1
- Wildcats at Guardians: Sat., Feb. 29 @ 2 p.m. Eastern on ABC
- Dragons at BattleHawks: Sat., Feb. 29 @ 5 p.m. Eastern on Fox
- Roughnecks at Renegades: Sun., March 1 @ 4 p.m. Eastern on FS1
- Defenders at Vipers: Sun., March 1 @ 7 p.m. Eastern on ESPN2
- Dragons at Roughnecks: Sat., March 7 @ 2 p.m. Eastern on ABC
- Guardians at Renegades: Sat., March 7 @ 5 p.m. Eastern on Fox
- BattleHawks at Defenders: Sun., March 8 @ 3 p.m. Eastern on FS1
- Vipers at Wildcats: Sun., March 8 @ 9 p.m. Eastern on ESPN
- Roughnecks at Guardians: Sat., March 14 @ 2 p.m. Eastern on ABC
- BattleHawks at Vipers: Sat., March 14 @ 5 p.m. Eastern on FS2
- Renegades at Defenders: Sun., March 15 @ 4 p.m. Eastern on FS1
- Wildcats at Dragons: Sun., March 15 @ 7 p.m. Eastern on ESPN
- Renegades at Vipers: Sat., March 21 @ 2 p.m. Eastern on ABC
- Wildcats at BattleHawks: Sat., March 21 @ 5 p.m. Eastern on Fox
- Guardians at Dragons: Sun., March 22 @ 3 p.m. Eastern on ABC
- Defenders at Roughnecks: Sun., March 22 @ 6 p.m. Eastern on FS1
- Vipers at Defenders: Sat., March 28 @ 2 p.m. Eastern on ABC
- BattleHawks at Guardians: Sat., March 28 @ 5 p.m. Eastern on Fox
- Roughnecks at Wildcats: Sun., March 29 @ 3 p.m. Eastern on ABC
- Dragons at Renegades: Sun., March 29 @ 6 p.m. Eastern on FS1
- Renegades at Roughnecks: Thursday, April 2 @ 8 p.m. Eastern on Fox
- Defenders at Guardians: Sat., April 4 @ 2 p.m. Eastern on ABC
- Vipers at BattleHawks: Sun., April 5 @ 12 p.m. Eastern on ESPN
- Dragons at Wildcats: Sun., April 5 @ 6 p.m. Eastern on FS1
- Wildcats at Renegades: Thursday, April 9 @ 8 p.m. Eastern on Fox
- Roughnecks at Dragons: Sat., April 11 @ 2 p.m. Eastern on ABC
- Defenders at BattleHawks: Sun., April 12 @ 3 p.m. Eastern on ABC
- Guardians at Vipers: Sun., April 12 @ 6 p.m. Eastern on FS1
- East No. 2 at East No. 1: Sat., April 18 @ 3 p.m. Eastern on Fox
- West No. 2 at West No. 1: Sun., April 19 @ 3 p.m. Eastern on ESPN
- Sun., April 26 @ 3 p.m. Eastern on ESPN
Get instant access to breaking news, the hottest reviews, great deals and helpful tips.
Thank you for signing up to Tom's Guide. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.